Our highest priority is the health and safety of our patients, their families and the Southside team.
We are monitoring guidance from the CDC and other authorities in regards to the Coronavirus developments. The situation regarding COVID-19 is fluid and ever-changing and as new information and guidelines emerge, we remain prepared to follow any recommended actions as directed by these federal, state, and local entities. At this time, we remain open and available, but we are taking precautions for the safety of our patients.
In summary, we:
- Are rescheduling patients who exhibit cold, flu-like and/or COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have implemented protocols to ensure staff and providers are kept home if reporting/exhibiting any cold, flu-like, and/or COVID-19 symptoms;
- Always clean surfaces after each patient using disinfecting bleach wipes;
- Always use masks, gloves, and eye protection during procedures;
- Always wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly before and after seeing each patient; and
- Always regularly wipe down bathrooms, common areas, and waiting area with disinfecting bleach wipes.
We will continue to monitor developments and recommendations and are prepared to take critical steps to make sure we keep our patients, families, and community safe and well. We will do our best to keep you promptly updated on any clinic schedule changes and/or closures as they become necessary.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions.